From February 1st: Open from Monday to Friday from 12:10a.m. (first appointment) to 2:55p.m. (every 15mn). Last Last admittance at 2:55 p.m.
no Saturday and Sunday
In case of rain, all shows will be cancelled
INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE
Information for the containment of COVID – 19. New visiting guidelines.
Entrance from Viale Aventino is limited to max 7-8 people every 15 minutes
While queueing, please mantain social distancing (at least 1 mt between visitors)
Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance
When entering the archaeological area, your body temperature will be checked. Entrance will nopt be allowed to visitors with a temperature of or above 37,5°C
Those purchasing the ticket on site will have to fill in a form providing their personal data, abiding to the current law for the COVID-19 containment
All tickets will be checked by a fast mode scanner
By every stop along the visiting route, visitors will have to stand on the marked points, respecting at least the 1 mt. social distancing rule
Visitors will be provided: a sanitized multimedia headset wrapped in a bag; disposable headphones in sealed bags, and a protective shield that will be worn for the whole duration of the visit, in order to avoid contact between the headset and the face
Access to the Medioeval Tower is only allowed to three people at a tome, keeping the 1 mt. social distancing at all times
- For Info and purchase, call: +39 060608 (every day from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
- Booking Advised
- Children under 14 can wear the headsets and enjoy the experience only if accompanied by an adult who must sign the disclaimer available at the ticket office
or downloadable here
- To rent the headset, you must leave in deposit an ID (card or passport, in the original)
- Admission will be organized in small groups
- email@example.com (e-mail replies will be sent from Monday through Friday, except on holidays).
Full entrance: € 12,00
Reduced entrance: € 10,00*
Groups: 10+visitors: € 10,00
It is possible to apply for a refund and/or a change of date only in case the show is cancelled for technical reasons or for unfavourable weather conditions.
A refund and/or a change of date shall only be granted in case the show is cancelled.
It is possible to apply for a refund and/or a change of date only by and no later than 15 days after the cancellation date. Presale costs shall not be refunded.
* Reduced price tickets:
– youths under 26 years of age
– teachers in service
– journalists with a regular press card (professionals, trainees, freelance journalists), law enforcers and military personnel with an ID and groups of at least 10 people
– people who purchase a reduced-price ticket online, shall have to carry on them the ID entitling them to the reduced-price admission ticket.
– Roma Pass
– MIC card
** Family rate €22,00 two adults with children under the age of 18 years
– children under the age of 6 years
– people with disabilities and/or registered disabled civilians and an escort from the European Union,
– European Union tour guides and tour interpreters
– RomaPass 72h/48h card holders
– To ask for free admission, you must book exclusively through the contact centre at +39 060608 (from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.) and tourist Infopoints (with a presale right of 1€), or purchase the tickets at the ticket counter on site (without a presale right of 1€).
Tickets can be purchased:
- Through the Contact Centre at +39 060608, at the cost of a local call (every day from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)*.
- At the Circus Maximus, ticket counter on Viale Aventino
- At Tourist Infopoints at**:
The site can be visited without a multimedia device by only purchasing the admission ticket at the ticket counter.